Monday, September 15, 2014

Swap fast and clutches!

Yes, it's true folks. I'm going on a swap fast for the rest of the year. I've been extremely busy with the kids and just don't have any sewing time. I haven't had a chance to work on anything lately which is why I haven't posted for a while. The baby is still nursing and seems to want to eat all the time. Anyways, I made the decision to avoid swapping for the rest of the year. I don't want to send out late packages and have people disappointed in me for that. I'll stick to what I'm already committed to but that's it....until next year I hope.

Now I'm not saying I won't sew anything...who said that?! I'm still going to be popping in and showing you my latest projects. Can't disappoint my followers, sponsors or myself. I still love sewing! It's just been hard to fit it into my schedule is all. I originally started this blog with intentions to have tutorials and teach others. It turned into..."look what I made" and now my sewing is at the point where I'm taking orders and trying to make money. Might as well put that machine to use and start bringing in a little bit of moola!

Here are my latest Necessary Clutches orders I've made. They're all so beautiful aren't they?!
If you're interested, please don't hesitate to email me. I'd be happy to make one for you!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. The clutches are great, you must be able to make these in your sleep now you have done so many. Good luck with the baby, I had one that wanted to feed all the time too and you just have to go with it. xx

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!