Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Makin' it cute with FQS again!

I'm need to first apologize for my absence. Life has been pretty hectic and stressful lately. I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed with some things and haven't been sewing. Life just takes over sometimes and you have to take a step back to catch a breather. Anyways.....

I did have a chance to try Me and My Sister Designs new Makin' It Cute templates from Fat Quarter Shop though. They are so fun! I'm in love with the butterfly pack! So cute! My model was pretty excited about them too :)


I bet if you head over to the Jolly Jabber, they might have a list of more bloggers with their cute creations and perhaps a giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. So happymto see you out and about again! I've had a no bloggin time too for awhile. Those butterflies are cute and your model is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! you have a super cut model also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little model is gorgeous!! And sew cute with the butterfly headband. But then you probably already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo fun & cute! & your sweet lil' model is ADORABLE!!!! She just radiates Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally get the life gets in the way, but adore your little butterfly helper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute! Am I too old to wear these? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!