Friday, November 15, 2013

Scrapbeelicious November Bee Blocks for Alyce

Here are my Scrapbeelicious bee blocks for November. Alyce had a beautiful inspirational print to work off of on her blog. She chose the X + block which I hadn't tried doing before. I was excited to try it and see if it's something I'm willing to do in the future. It is a fun block but I hate doing quilts with blocks that I have to draw diagonal lines or waste fabric from cutting because of piecing squares to make triangles. I think her color combo is beautiful and I'm sure her whole quilt will look amazing!




4 comments:

  1. Love your critter pluses! That cardinal print is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are perfect! Thanks so much Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two very sweet blocks, Stephanie. I really love the bees in the first plus. Alyce will be pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blocks. Love the bees!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!