Friday, July 12, 2013

Tula Pink's City Sampler Blocks 16, 17 & 18

It seems I'm always falling behind on these dang blocks! Ahhh! Well, here are the blocks from last week. I'm posting a separate post for this weeks blocks so be sure to check that one out too. I still need to press all of them better so please excuse the wonky "looking" seams or edges. They're all straight :)

Tula Pink's City Sampler Blocks 16, 17 & 18


Block 16
Tula Pink's City Sampler Block 16

Block 17
Tula Pink's City Sampler Block 17

Block 18
Tula Pink's City Sampler Block 18





post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such fun fabric choices. The finished quilt is going to look great.

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!