Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tula Pink's City Sampler Blocks 4, 5 & 6

I finally had a chance to whip up this past week's blocks. My daughter has been sleeping a lot which equals more sewing time...yay! I put on some Shrek and got to sewing right away! I have to take advantage of every nap I possibly can. I'm sure most of you can relate. 

Tula Pink's City Sampler Sew Along Blocks 4, 5 & 6


Block 4
Tula Pink's City Sampler Sew Along Block 4

Block 5
Tula Pink's City Sampler Sew Along Block 5

Block 6
Tula Pink's City Sampler Sew Along Block 6


post signature

1 comment:

  1. These are the most interesting Tula Pink City Sampler blocks I have seen by far! Work it out, girl! Leopard? CHECK!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!