Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Newest Fabric!

Hello! I wanted to show you my latest fabric purchases. Some of these were bought for specific projects in mind and some were not (hehe, I couldn't resist). Most of these are premium cotton prints but some are cheapies from Joann. I didn't need premium material for some projects I was working on, just something pretty. I usually buy my fabric on sale or with some sort of discount if possible. Trust me, at about $12 a yard for the good stuff, I'd be sooo broke all the time and wouldn't be showing you this.

Some of these I've had for a little while but most are pretty brand new to my collection! Sizes range from 1/4 Yard to 2 yards. YAY for Fabric!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!