Monday, August 18, 2014

Jelly Roll Jam 2 with Fat Quarter Shop!



Hi there everyone! When Fat Quarter shop asked me to be part of their Jelly Roll Jam 2 quilt series I was delighted! I'm here to show you my version of the Short Cut Quilt Pattern.

This quilt pattern was so quick and easy! It uses half a jelly roll and makes a great baby sized quilt. I chose to use the new Cotton + Steel basics Spindle Roll for mine. I just couldn't resist these new prints! They're so awesome in person if you haven't had a chance to work with them yet. The colors are amazing. The quilt came together nicely and turned out adorable. Not sure if I can part with this one or not!

I just did very simple quilting by sewing on either sides of the quilt blocks with Rainbow thread. I like the simple quilt look since the pattern and prints are simple as well. What do you think?



Be sure to download the pattern HERE

If you need some help putting the quilt together, check out Kimberly with this wonderful video tutorial.

Thanks for checking in! Stay tuned for a giveaway next week!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks amazing:) I just got mine on the mail....not ready to cut into the yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Both the quilt and fabric! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. High quality helpful video! Plus, your site is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and cheery quilt and fabric combo! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your version turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you update your flickr k fassett group re swap? We're eager to get our packets! Linda (pagenew)

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!