Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Sewing Room Swap Received!!!

I received another awesome package this week! Oh my goodness, this has been a wonderful week for happy mail :)

This one was for the sewing room swap. I was so excited to open it because it was all the way from New Zealand! Rachel did a fantastic job stalking me and picking out some fun prints for me!

I just LOVE this pillow cover she made for me! I can't wait to buy the pillow form and stuff it!
Sewing Room Swap Received!

I didn't even have time to iron it! I wanted to take the pictures right away!
Sewing Room Swap Received!


Here are the other goodies she included. The fabric basket is adorable and sooo me! I love the fabrics she included as well! The chocolates may have disappeared somewhere...
Sewing Room Swap Received!


And just in case you wanted to know what I sent, you can click here
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Lucky lucky you, this gift is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hourglass block pillow cover. Aren't swaps the best? Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh you are so lucky!! I love everything Rachel does. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so lucky - I am so jealous because this is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous gifts for a very lucky girl, I particularly like the pillow case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really got a Jackpot. Rachels pillow is a stunner!!!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!