Saturday, June 1, 2013

A GOOD day for a GOOD deal!

Don't you love those days when you "stumble' upon the best deals at your favorite shops. In my case, my mom told me a local shop was going to be having an awesome sale and wanted me to go with her. Of course I jumped at the chance. You see, this particular shop is closed to the public and only open about TWICE a year! And when they DO open it is for a serious SALE! Of course I'M GOING! Whether or not I "really" have the money to spend on whatever they have to offer is besides the point. Haha. So, yesterday morning I got baby C and myself all ready to go, My mom picked us up, hubby stayed home, and we arrived about 20 minutes early....waiting for the door to open. 

It's a cute little house (turned into a studio) right on the beach about 10 minutes from my place called Maisonette. The sale was from 12pm-6pm so an early morning wasn't a requirement....that is always GOOD! I'm not the type of person that's willing to wake up super early for a sale that starts at 8am or whatever. I'm lazy busy in the mornings so Noon is perfect for me. 

Ready for the loot? Brace yourselves....you'll be jealous...seriously jealous.

Maisonette Haul

These beautiful beanie were $1 each (I think my mom & I bought them all)
Maisonette Haul

Each tube was $1 each. I tried to grab all the fullest fun tubes.
Maisonette Haul

Most fabric were $2/yard, some were $5
Maisonette Haul

$2 yard for the first two. The oranges & florals in this pic were in a bundle at $5
Maisonette Haul

 All $0.50 each
Maisonette Haul

Vintage button packages were $1 each (I bought them all!) 
Maisonette Haul

Fabric Flowers were in clear grab bags at $5 a bag, I bought 2 bags (my mom bought 4- some were full of other things like felt designs & stretchy headbands)
Maisonette Haul

Guess how much this whole lot cost me? Any idea? 
Well it was about $65 for everything. Can you believe that? Yes, it was a good deal...which made it a good day :)



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love a good deal! Hancock Fabrics had an incredible sale on Memorial Day. Now I just need to get some more paid sewing projects going... I'm out of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And half the fun is coming home, spreading it all out on the floor or table, and playing with it.

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!