Friday, May 31, 2013

Birthday Goodies, Fabric from Vacation & a Sneak Peak

When we arrived to my sister's place last week, I was greeted with this! Yay! What a great present to get! 2 lovely fat quarters and a Riley Blake Jelly Roll. Thanks Nana! (her nickname)


Birthday Goodies


 Here are the fabrics I managed to pick up while on vacation! A few Moda Salt Air pieces, a Moda Mama Said Sew, some Riley Blake, and others.
Vacation Fabric Haul

Here is a sneak peak at a project I will be announcing soon. My sister and I were able to get a head start. Looks fun, huh? I'll tell you more about this in a few days.
Quilt Along Sneak Peak





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!