Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!



I'll make this really quick so you can get back to enjoying your day!


Here is what I decided to make my Mother-in-law. She always used napkins or paper towels under her cups. So I thought coasters were a much needed gift and appropriate for the occasion...

I went with Moda Dominique II prints & red linen. 
Here they are all bundled up and ready for her to use.
Handmade Coasters

 I'm not going to take all the credit for this little project. I totally took the idea from Kelly @ Jeliquilts. I am seriously in LOVE with her stuff! Check out her blog!


Happy Mother's Day and Happy Quilting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!