Thursday, April 11, 2013

New goodies!

I've picked up a few goodies recently that I wanted to share with you. A few books, rulers, notions & fabrics.



Clover Wonder Clips
I've heard awesome things about these little clips. I decided to give them a try. I haven't had the pleasure of using them yet but can't wait to! I was able to grab them for a awesome price on Ebay!

Click Here to see more!


One-derful One Patch Tumbler Template
from Marti Michell
I'm so anxious to do another tumbler quilt using this new template


Doodle Stitching 'The Motif Collection' Book 
by Aimee Ray
I can't wait to try some hand stitching with these adorable designs!


Modern Designs for Classic Quilts Book by 








  • Isn't that quilt on the cover awesome? I can't wait to start it!



    Northern Light Quilt Pattern by Jaybird Quilts
    This quilt pattern looks like so much fun! Pattern is for Baby to King size


    Hex N More Ruler by Jaybird Quilts
    I can't do the Northern Lights pattern without this ridiculously awesome & smart ruler! When it arrived I couldn't believe how large it was- It's like a foot long! I love the versatility of this ruler. It is so useful for 4 different sizes of 4 different shapes. 




    Single Girl & Point Me Quilt Patterns by Denyse Schmidt 
    These patterns are so simple looking with big impact. I can't wait to make the them for my bed!



    Flea Market Fancy Fabric by Denyse Schmidt
    I already own a fat quarter bundle of this but I love it so much that I ordered more!


    OttLite Task Lamp in Going Green
    I'm loving my new lamp! The "natural" light is a nice alternative to the yellowish light I've been using

    Pilot FriXion Erasable Gel-Ink Pens
    These Pens are so cool! You can mark your squares and the ink literally disappears with the heat of the iron! Dead Serious- the ink is completely GONE!



    Until Next Time,
    Happy Quilting!
    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!