Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fabric Basket Swap!

So I decided to get my feet wet in the Online Swap World of quilting & sewing. I must admit I was really nervous because I've never done an official online swap before. I didn't want someone to get something from me and totally judge my work. But alas, I decided to enter into one anyways, just for funsies. I entered over at Leona's Quilting Adventure and I'm so excited now! I must admit, I DID make a sample first! I needed to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into before I could commit to anything. Anyways, you can keep tabs over at the Flickr page for the swap. I'll be posting about my basket and goodies as it's coming along. 

I entered my sample basket into the Blog Button Contest for the swap and WON! Whooo! 

Here is the official swap button! (This also happens to be the basket I will be giving away for the facebook giveaway as well! We need to get to 50 likes first though!)


Fabric Basket Swap Button



 Happy Quilting!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!