Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fabric Basket Swap Fabric Choices

I was sooo excited to get started yesterday with my Fabric Basket for the swap! I "researched" my partner to get a feel for her fabric taste and decided on a scrappy basket. At first I was going to go for a a red, pink & orange combo but then I decided to got for Green & Blues. Here are my fabric selections!


A Creamy Linen- of course I ironed it after this pic :)
Fabric Basket Swap- Sneak Peak

...and this selection of beauties....Trust me- it works :)
Fabric Basket Swap- Sneak Peak


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!