Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Circle of Geese Block

I've been seeing so many awesome paper piecing patterns & blocks out there! I thought I'd give it another go. My paper piecing skills are a little rusty but never the less, I seemed to manage it. I decided to try this cute little number...The circle of geese block. You can get the pattern over at Piece by Number HERE. I'm really pleased with the way it came out. I haven't decided what to do with it yet. Make more blocks, add it to a stash of random 12" blocks, make a bag with it.....we'll see. I'll be trying it again with colorful prints or greytones again soon. I might just do 4 blocks and make a mini quilt to hang up. It's so darn cute and needs to be displayed! As all quilts do I suppose. I'll post the final quilt top when I'm done with it. Give me a day or so for the update.


Circle of Geese Block


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!