Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Zakka Along 2.0 Patchwork, Please - Embroidery Pouch

Well I finished every project in the Patchwork Please Book except the Market Tote. I didn't need to add another tote to the collection I already have. I'm considering this book DONE!

Here's my Embroidery Pouch. I just love the way it turned out. The points were a little bit of a challenge due to being pretty small and using templates. Next time I'll paper piece everything to get nice and crisp points. All in all I think it's really cute and fun!

I've mailed this little cutie off to Julie for the Birthday Bash Swap we're in together. She's received it by now so it's finally time to share with all of you!

The front cover is SO Julie and SO me actually. I wanted something fun and cheery for the inside liner and thought the blue bunting fabric was a perfect fit. Who doesn't like bunting?






post signature

15 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the little see through pocket.
    And i can't believe that you've made all the projects but one in the book! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and your new haircut looks fantastic!!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely present! A very happy cover, love the bunting and pearl bracelets too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute fabrics, and that pocket is lots of fun. I am always amazed at such small piecing, because I love BIG pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely work. Such pretty colours and pattern--whoever receives it will be lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is soooo cute! I love the fabrics you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's just fabulous. Well done for doing so much of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and functional gift. Very nice! Can't wait for my turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pouch, but not as much as the new hair style. I almost did not recognize you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice gift! Love the fabrics you chose. The pouch is adorable and sew are you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bunting fabric! Perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I am seeing all sorts of different "participating" links in your sidebar - intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was absolutely PERFECT for me. I love, love, love it. Congratulations on baby Lincoln. He's super cute and you need to do some baby sewing! After you've relaxed and enjoyed some down time :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was this from the Zakka book 2? I don't recall seeing it in the first one. I love this! You are super talented.

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!