Sunday, March 9, 2014

Two Sisters Traveling Stash!

I guess it's my turn with a traveling stash! Yay! I received this box from Leona who was generous enough to replace most of the contents due to traveling weariness. She donated most of the items to a church group for hospice quilts. How sweet is she?! So I was lucky enough to get a fresh new box of fabric! Well, she had some really good ones to choose from and it was stuffed full! Thanks for being so thoughtful Leona! She's seriously the best :)

Here's what the box looked like when I received it:

A large assortment of fabrics to choose from (sorry for my shadow in the pic!)


A grip of great patterns



 And an awesome selection of notions and charm packs!



This is what I snagged:



And this is what I replaced them with:
Colorful goodies! 4 great fabric prints, some vintage buttons, washi tape, a Salt Air charm pack and a sewing garment applique adornment. I know washi tape isn't really a sewing notion but it's something everyone wants and loves!


Okay Rules:


The rules to receive this box are fairly simple. You must be an active blogger to receive this box.
  • The definition of a Stash is a secret store of valuables. For quilters it is a collection of usable quality products. The stash contains fabric, patterns and notions. ALL FABRIC IN THE BOX IS AND MUST CONTINUE ON AS QUILT SHOP QUALITY. THE FABRIC SHOULD BE NEW AND UNWASHED. 
  • PATTERNS/BOOKS should be new or in a gently used condition. (No free patterns from the Internet) Books take up a lot of space and the box is limited, so please include fabric instead of a big book.
  • Other items such as tools or notions should be packaged and in new or gently used condition. Nothing should be old or tattered.
  • WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE BOX, feel free to take whatever you like and replace it with the same quantity and QUILT SHOP QUALITY THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED. REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE PAYING IT FORWARD TO THE NEXT QUILTER TO RECEIVE THE BOX. 
The Giveaway for this box will remain open for two weeks. YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE BLOGGER to receive The Two Sisters Travelling Stash. This box is limited to travel within the United States only. Please leave a comment and the winner will be announced on March 23, 2014. Thanks for stopping by!




11 comments:

  1. I would love love love to win! I have been trying to get my hands on one of these things since I started blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the traveling stash. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to get my hands on it some day. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in... it's been awhile since I've had a traveling stash box visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I've seen different ones, but how generous of Leona to refresh everything! I'd love the chance to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great box! I would love to win this one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fun nd lots of awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea...to much fun not to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Stephanie...hopefully the next blogger will find something yummy to share...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a wonderful box to win! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!