Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sew Sew Modern 4 Swap Items!

I decided to participate in the Sew Sew Modern 4 Swap because I had so much fun with round 3. I received my items from my partner last week and quickly posted them on instagram. I suppose I should probably post them here too! Sorry...instagram has sorta taken over my life lately...

Here is what I received from the wonderfully talented Kristya of Catiedyd Designs!

Isn't this pillow cover awesome?!?! I LOVE it! All those yummy colors and cute Heather Ross prints in the centers, the beautiful back in Denyse Schmidt and the hidden zipper in a happenin' hot pink!


The bag I received is so cute! love the Tula Pink raccoon print with the lime green liner inside! It's the perfect size for me too. I don't like my bags too bag because it's too easy to load it up with pointless stuff. I seriously love both items a bunch! Thanks again Kristya!

If you want to see what I sent my partner, click here :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the HR centres in those blocks - they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun cushion cover! That purse is so cute. The items you sent are wonderful. Lucky recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always on lookout for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!