Saturday, August 17, 2013

Calling all Witches, Ghosts & Demons for a Halloween Swap!


After seeing info on a Halloween swap hosted by Martha of MCSQRD...I just knew I HAD to join! I L-O-V-E Halloween. I think it's the idea of mystical, magical creatures or something. I don't have a grip of Halloween stuff though so I thought this was a great opportunity to make and receive some :)

I offered to help Martha with the swap in moderating the group and assigning partners so I'll be pretty active in the group.

My daughter is going into that fun Trick-or-Treat phase so it'll be fun!

If you're interested in having a devilishly ghoulish time, click to join in! Bahahahahah...(evil laugh)


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm in! I just finished registering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I just registered... I LOVE halloween, one of my favorite holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!