Friday, May 24, 2013

My Crafty Crush!



First of all- Thank you for all the birthday wishes yesterday. You guys are sweet. 

Everyone crushes on a quilt pattern, fabric line, quilt book, etc from time to time. I wanted to share with you what I'm totally crushing on. As of right now, I HAVE the pattern but have yet to grow the kahunas to start this quilt....the Single Girl Quilt! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!



Single Girl Quilt Pattern   Single Girl Quilt Pattern

I know, I know...it's a super intimidating quilt. ALL THOSE TINY PIECES AND CURVES! Seriously though, this is on my bucket list. I WILL complete this quilt...someday. Haha! I have SO many other quilt projects going on right now though. I really don't want to start this one until i can really dedicate the time to it and enjoy what I'm doing. I don't just want to rush right through it like all my other quilts! The curves gotta be perfect! I gotta give some serious props to those who HAVE completed this quilt OR even started it!

Katherine over at Sew Me Something Good made a beautiful baby blanket with this pattern. So jealous! Gorgeous right?


Photo Source: Sew Me Something Good
What's your crafty crush right now?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Mod Pop by Julie Pickles! I made one when Leanne from She Can Quilt hosted a quilt along. I am now starting a second one!
    Check out the flickr photos of all the quilts made during the QAL.
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/2050355@N20/pool/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you started Single Girl yet? I have a crush on it too, but I'm a lil scared! I've never sewn anything with curves on purpose.. Maybe a quilt along would give us a lil comfort? Maybe we could talk Denyse into hosting one with some tutorials on the curve piecing! Man that would be nice, eh?

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!