Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm back!


Yay! I'm back! It feels SO good to be home! I had a great time spending the past week with my Sister and her family! It felt like a pretty productive trip! We went to Zion National Park on Memorial Day. It was so fun but very tiring. I was hauling around baby "C" in the carrier all day. Hiking with a 20-ish pound baby is a lot of work! BUT I weighed myself today (just for fun) and I lost a pound from the week! Whoo-hoo. It sure paid off to haul her around!

I ended up buying some yardage from some local shops AND did a little applique work! I also managed to catch a head cold...so I'm home now trying to recover :(

More details on everything sewing related tomorrow :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. We were there last summer. I loved it. Did you hike the Narrows or Angel's Landing? Glad you had fun. Active vacations are my fav!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!