Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Welcome Fat Quarter Shop as my First Sponsor!

Notice anything on the sidebar??? I added a logo which most of you are probably familiar with. Please welcome FAT QUARTER SHOP! My first sponsor! Yippee!


Fat Quarter Shop

Fat Quarter Shop is an amazing online shop for all your quilting needs! They carry yardage, kits, patterns, notions...pretty much ANYTHING quilt relates. They have an AMAZING selection on designers and brands. If you're looking for something in particular, chances are they have it! Check them out!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Woot Woot! Congrats! You got one of the best out there! I love FQS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! THAT'S GREAT! EVERYBODY LOVES FQS!
    THANKS FOR YOUR BLOG!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!