Friday, April 26, 2013

New Fabric Haul

I went to a few quilt shops with my Mom the other day and look at my new goodies! I'm in LOVE! I can't wait to cut these little babies up and put them to good use! I have so many visions in my head for ideas but which one to settle on??? I'm sure I'll get it all figured out soon. Since I've been doing paper piecing I decided to pick up some "End of the Bolts" of Kona White. It's always good to have on hand and they're actually decent sizes well over a yard. Ya, I think this stack outta keep me busy for awhile and out of trouble. 






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!