Thursday, April 25, 2013

2013 Spring Blogger's Quilt Festival

Well I guess it's time for the Blogger's Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side. I'm seriously debating about entering some of my quilts in a few catagories. I haven't fully decided yet. I feel like I need to make more in order to qualify! Ha! I don't think I can make THAT many before the middle of May, not likely. If any of you have something to offer, check it out! You can click the picture below to be linked to the site for more information.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to every single comment. If you don't get a response from me...you are a no-reply blogger. Check your blogger settings to show your email so you can get replies & notification of giveaway winnings! Leave your email if you're unsure!